- Power-ups – Players swipe for Stealth, Invulnerability, Rapid Fire, Team Destroyer etc.
- Secret Agent – Players change their colour for a short period of time
- Assassins – Players take missions to tag specific players for bonus points and much more
- Birthday – Only the birthday player can access to get heaps of special powers
- Scoreboard – In-game scoreboard
- Quiz Zone – players answer customisable questions for points and powers
We all want the birthday boy or girl to feel special. With the birthday module the birthday suit (set by the user) gets access to heaps of special powers that no one else gets! You can be sure that they’ll tell all their friends how they got rapid fire and invulnerability. Those kids will be sure to want their birthday at your site.
Assassins is a solo game in which players can access a Gamestation and accept a missions to “assassinate” another player, randomly assigned by the system. Players score as normal but will gain huge points for completing a mission.
Who wants to win the Quiz Zone? Quiz Zone is a Zone exclusive Gamestation module designed for schools and training groups (but works just as well for casual games). Players interact with the Gamestation and answer a multiple-choice question for powers and points. The questions can be changes by the user, for school groups to submit.